Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wall Street Journal Article highlights Utah's Texting While Driving efforts

Go HERE to read the WSJ article, which highlights Utah's efforts and mentions the release of Zero Fatalities' impactful video. The article also goes over some of the new technologies that block or make cell phone-distracted driving more difficult for those who are truly addicted (we probably should apply some self-control rather than having devices block our use, but I know, it is difficult. I'm overcoming a cell phone addiction myself).

Also in the news is a shocking British ad (Europe usually leads the way in the shocking ad category). I post it here with caution - it is very graphic and it makes me sick, but if it gets someone to be more aware and cautious and SAVES LIVES, then maybe it has some worth.

No comments: